1/4 cup wheat bran
2 cups flour
1 t baking soda
1/4 t salt
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup butter (softened)
1 t vanilla
2 large egg whites
1 cup chocolate chips
- Whisk together wheat bran, flour, baking soda, salt. Set aside.
- Cream in a mixer brown sugar, granulated sugar, butter.
- Add vanilla and egg whites to the creamed mixture.
- Stir chocolate chips into flour mixture.
- Combine wet and dry mixtures with a spatula. Do not over mix.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Do not over cook.
- Let cool on wire racks.